Certified Public Accountant with two major areas of concentration.
- Bachelors Degree, 1982 Cleveland State University, Cum Laude Graduate
- Passed CPA exam first sitting, May, 1983
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on a regular basis, staying on top of tax law changes
- Founded my CPA practice, James P. Coco, CPA in 1994 and have run continually since then.
- Previously held positions in national and regional CPA firms, including Ernst & Whinney, Meaden & Moore, and Laventhol & Horwath.
- Also, previously held position of Vice President of Finance at Technology Leaders, Inc..